9.08.2006

when in doubt, meme (amen)


The 40 Questions About Me Meme
Find out more useless facts about me!

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? sure have. they stopped our car and everything. fortunately, we weren't the "they" they were looking for, but it makes a great story.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters? only during the big drop.

3. When's the last time you've been sledding? sadly, college. that was nigh on ten years ago.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? with, but only in a damn big bed. i am all for the cuddles but when it is time to sleep it is "To your corners.".

5. Do you believe in ghosts? nope

6. Do you consider yourself creative? I hope to shout! I am a working artist. And I'd really hate to stop being one.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? I no longer care.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Angie may have the Brad, but Jenn's got the hair. and I think we know which one I think is more important.

9. Do you stay friends with your ex's? Only those who never owned a hawaiian shirt wearing puppet named Delbert.

10. Do you know how to play poker? yes...i mean...noooo. but i'd love to learn. i am really bad at it so you should probably bring lots of cash.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? Try 117. frickin' migraines.

12. What's your favorite commercial? the one with the monkey who says "animals wearing pants" and "I'm hungry.". you really can't go wrong with talking monkeys.

13. What are you allergic to? bananas, cherries, and oysters, among other things

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights? No, damnit,if i did, i'd get caught, i'm that girl. (ditto, allie)

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? unfortunately, yes.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? BoSox.

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating? Better than that, as a kid i went to the Ice Capades Skating School. (SHUT THE HELL UP! we ARE the same girl, allie!)

18. How often do you remember your dreams? Always.

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? it's been a really long time.

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles? i can sing 5 songs by the beatles. one in french.

21. What's the one thing on your mind now? i really want a cigarette

22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass barbie is? she's on my screensaver

23. Do you always wear your seat belt? religiously

24. What cell service do you use? Cingular, with the fewest dropped cal... Crap, i lost the signal again.

25. Do you like Sushi? i fear the fish in sushi aren't quite dead enough for me. they scare me, but i'll try it again if someone with more sushi knowledge guides me to stuff that won't make me snarf.

26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident? i take it you've never been in the car with my mother. i have, and survived. i'm thinking of selling t-shirts.

27. What do you wear to bed? teetiny shorts and the biggest t-shirt ever made.

28. Been caught stealing? Once, when I was five. I enjoy s--wait, that was Jane's Addiction. The correct answer is, "no." (snort)

29. what shoe size do you have? depends entirely on the shoe. usually 8 wide.

30. Do you truly hate anyone? just one. she's ugly on the inside.

31. Classic Rock or Rap? as long as my iPod is charged i shuffle through both daily. if i have to go find the cd it would probably be R&B because i am lazy and I can't swing a stick without hitting an Al Green cd.

32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? raise your hand if you knew I would say John Cusack.

33. Favorite Song? Son of a Preacher Man by Dusty Springfield or Purple Rain by Prince

34. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror? at least twice daily

35. What food do you find disgusting? green peppers make me hork.

36. Do you sing in the shower? Every day of My life

37. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"? are you aware that my MOTHER reads this blog? never, not once.

38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? are we talking the friends i have now? because that's a big no. i was kind of a snot in high school though.

39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? yes

40. Have you ever been punched in the face? yes, but only once.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's me, Gayan.

I think it would be really funny if #40 included, but would you like to be?

For some reason that made me laugh.

Allie#3ga said...

hi babycakes. i love the meme.

i almost wrote that as i love the me.

but we know that's true too.

Tasty said...

OMG, my favorite answer was "But only once."

Anonymous said...

I love you!!!


xoxoxox



Jenny

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

NSU - 4efer, 5210 - rulez