I totally stole this from Ann. It's on my myspace blog too. Here's the link to my page if you don't have it.
Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be.
1. Who was your best friend?
Karen and Holly, my favorite baby brother Joe
2.What sports did you play?
varsity homework avoidance
3. What kind of car did you drive?
whatever car i could weasel my way into. mostly my mom's oldsmobile.
4. Where were you on Friday nights?
wherever my friends were, the mall, the movies, or whomever's house we talked into hosting the party...including mine.
5. Were you a party animal?
we had parties often but they were the least rebellious parties ever.
6. Were you considered a flirt?
yes, but no boys ever took my flirting seriously. never, not once.
7. Ever skip school?
yup, and every time the people i was skipping with got in trouble and i just got sent back to english class. i guess they figured that having ms. jones was punishment enough.
8. Were you a nerd?
i'm with ann on this one. i floated. i liked most everyone and they tolerated me.
10. Did you get suspended/expelled?
no, but in my senior year we considered a walkout on the day the governer cut funding for art, band, and theatre. i told my parents that if it happened i'd be walking out and suspension would follow. they actually respected my position and gave me permission to walk out.
11. Can you sing the fight song?
all i remember is that it was the same tune as the Kellerman's song at the end of Dirty Dancing.
12. Who was your favorite teacher?
Mrs. Hogan, and Mr. Runge for art, and i actually kinda dug Madame Megenity. we made a truce at one point. she was odd, i was odd, we worked around the odd. plus, she got bored with the curriculum a lot and let us play french Bingo for days on end.
13. Favorite class?
French (because i rocked the house at Bingo) and art (better have been. i was there 4 periods a day)
14. What was your school's full name?
New Albany Sr. High School
15. School mascot?
16. Did you go to Prom?
several of them.
17. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
i am lucky to have gotten out alive the first time. whoever said high school was the best time of their life never went to college...or Vegas.
18. What do you remember most about graduation?
1) they made me sit next to the stinky guy and when amy and i complained the counseler said andiquote "look on the bright side. maybe someone will give him some soap for graduation." that was our guidance staff, people. we ended up stashing perfumed hankies in our clutches.
2) we had a protest during our ceremony. people walked behind the grads with signs because our basketball coach said some very racist and inflammatory things to his team.
3) BIG GIANT STORM during the speeches. I thought the ceiling was gonna cave.
19. Favorite memory of your Senior Year?
Harvest Homecoming, chasing "that boy" around and acting like it wasn't totally planned. it SO was.
20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall?
if there was a senior wall it would have only held photos of the basketball team. i am 5"1', no chance. however, we were not organized enough to have a senior wall. i was in on the decorating of the senior hallway during spirit week though. it was awesome, that's what.
21. Did you have a job your senior year?
i worked at the mall in the arcade. it was then i made my pact to never again wear a vest and bowtie.
22. Where did you go most often for lunch?
if i didn't hitch a ride with someone to taco bell i used lunch as a merely social time and crashed in the caf with my friends, avoiding every alleged food source available besides sweet tea. i do find myself missing the square pizzas now and then, but only when premenstrual.
23. Have you gained weight since then?
i have gained an entire high school senior. one on the football team.
24. What did you do after graduation?
after the ceremony? took a whole bunch of my friends to an expensivish dinner on my Uncle Freddy. it was his restaurant. he went out of business soon after. i'm just sayin' we might have milked it a bit.
25. When did you graduate?
26. Where are most of your classmates?
27. Are you going to your ten year reunion?
i went to our 10 year, it was way more fun than i expected. our 15 is next year, and i hear we're gonna keep it simple and have a big blowout for the 20. seriously, am i really old enough to be talking about my 15 and 20 year high school reunions? i quit...really. i'm done now.
28. Who was your home room teacher?
i couldn't tell you her name on a bet. she was the home ec teacher. i think it started with an "S".
29. Who will repost this after you?
you never know.