6.28.2007

Proof that Jesus answers prayers...

no, he didn't come to my house with a cake and a meal and make me have good hair. This is better, well, sort of. Having Jesus over for a birthday dinner would rock hardcore, but he sent this along with his regrets.

http://www.chocablog.com/reviews/guinness-dark-chocolate/

I found this while searching for the perfect (read: easy and quick and mess-free) chocolate cake. Now I just want a beer.


Okay, *whip cracks in the background* back to work. Cakes...cakes...cakes...hey, did you hear about......NO. Stop it, Lola. You have work to do.

4 comments:

Allie said...

just remember, whatever lola wants, lola gets.

christelpistol said...

speaking of birthdays, just remember, part of the Number's charm is being Postally Challenged.

Allie said...

yes, the postally challenged part of me may in fact be my most developed skill.

Allie said...

well, we all know the 'real' skill. but i'm postally challenged too :)