6.28.2007

sunnuvabeeeyatch

I have spent so much time giving Michael crap for blowing off my birthday last year that I totally forgot that TODAY IS HIS BIRTHDAY! Anyone have a spare birthday cake handy? I've got the presents, I just have to wrap them, make a cake, find some candles, clean the kitchen, get showered and changed and made up enough to easily convince him that the best way to celebrate is to go out to dinner and no way is this a ploy because I forgot to thaw out the pot roast and didn't even remember what today WAS till 1pm.

Yup, I'm dead meat. Plus, I lose all that great guilt I had built up from last year and totally lose my upper hand. oops.

help....................

1 comment:

Allie said...

maybe dead meat ... but NEVERUNDERESTIMATETHEPOWER
of your giant boobs.

they make a great distraction!

love to you - and birthday joy to michael!