6.10.2007

Where the hell have YOU been?

Because I've been in legal hell. Now that it is over and done with I am free to share the storm we have weathered, and it was of Katrina caliber. However, that is a story for another day. Ima have to work up to that particular post.

Instead, to ease my way back into this blog I figured I'd just share a few photos of my nephew instead. Be prepared for the cuteness because Brayden is bringing it big time.

This is how he started out last June. Teeny tiny lil cheesin' boy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This was him on Christmas morning.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And in January with his bestest friend in the whole world, Ruby. She adores him. He adores her right back.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And here is my precious, perfect big guy on his very first birthday, June 3rd.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
with some of his loot.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
with his birthday boy crown his Auntie Lola bought him

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
with cake in his ears

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
getting hosed down to remove cake from his ears

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and in his new pool that his grandparents bought him!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Nope, not spoiled at all. Why do you ask? He's just the cutest boy EVer, that's all. With a mug like that can you really blame us for showering him with toys and affections?

Okay, someday soon I'll start with the updates. Life hasn't gotten any less weird or hectic so I'm sure I'll have something to say eventually. My computer does have a hate on for blogger and only lets me post sometimes but I have most of the bugs worked out for the moment so let's see how we roll.

Other than 5 deep, that is.

-Lo

5 comments:

Tasty said...

SO forking happy you're blogging. And he's keeeee-ewwwwwwwwwt!

christelpistol said...

BABYDOODLES!

Allie said...

the lo has returned.

my heart is full.

oh yeah, and we DO roll 5 deep!

MamaChef said...

I've been catching up on blogs...I was a lil freaked out that this was dear sister's kid for a minute, and that somehow I missed her procreating!

Lola said...

nope, none on the K front yet, that i know of anyway. this is michael brother's littlest one. the brother we like.