3.24.2008

Over the river and through the woods...

to ALLIE'S FREAKIN' HOUSE WE GO in a month. Less than a month, really. I've been laying the groundwork for a few days off (and it is proving to be as difficult as I expected but I careth not) and on the 22nd of April my Tasty is coming to pick me up and off we go to Atlanta where not only Allie awaits us, but the one and only Mraz does too!

For those who have yet to be introduced to The Mraz, he is a great favorite of The Numbers. Like a really big favorite. Like we are pretty much in smit with him and the music he brings (and the boy brings the music in a prolific kinda way). If we have yet to introduce you to The Mraz I blame myself. Or yourself actually since I've been telling anyone and everyone I have ever met since about 2003 about him. If I have ever given you a mix cd since then I guarantee you that Mraz is on it somewhere. If I have somehow missed you then please to enjoy his newest video.


Now go find more of his music and enrich your life. Or ask me and I'll give you a metric ton of the stuff! Mraz is a giver and doesn't mind my sharing. Darn good thing too since I've given it to most everyone who asks for 5 years now. Since I know my Nummas will read this I'll let them direct you to which songs need to be in your life in the comments. As for me, I say get Unfold first and go from there, but we all have our own favorites.

3 comments:

Allie said...

sleeping to dream
dreamlife of rand mcnally
no stopping us
song for a friend
butterfly
keep on hoping
shy that way

yeah, i'ma go ahead and say anything that skinny white boy does is ok with me.

AND DID YOU HEAR THAT PEOPLE - lola and stacey are going to be IN MY HOUSE in less than one american month.

suck on that.

christelpistol said...

Cause you and I both loved
What you and I spoke of
And others just read of
Others only read of the love, the love that I love.

See I'm all about them words
Over numbers, unencumbered numbered words
Hundreds of pages, pages, pages for words
More words then I had ever heard and I feel so alive



and i HATE that i couldnt make it... to the Prime Summit. i have too many trips planned this year. GAH.

Lola said...

Or we can keep chilling like ice cream filling
We can be cool in the gang if you'd rather hang
Ain't no thing. I can be lacubrious with you.
I got no ifs ands ors no wits or what's about it
But this place is getting crowded and my house is two blocks away
Or maybe closer


Who uses the word "lacubrious" in a song lyric?!? I'm no slouch in the vocabulary department, but even I had to look it up.

And the Prime Summit is merely a warm-up for the Main Event in June, baby!!!!